There are 7 easy steps to get your loan approved if you have been denied finance recently. Follow these steps for success:
- Get copies of your Equifax (formerly, Veda) and Dun & Bradstreet credit files.
- Get an expert assessment of them so you know everything that needs to be fixed to get approved
- Fix any simple problems yourself. For example, if your name, date of birth or driver’s licence are incorrect, contact the credit reporting agency and have these details corrected.
- Engage a credit repair specialist to fix serious impairments, like defaults, or court actions. These have the biggest impact on your ability to get credit.
- Provide information promptly when the credit repair company working on your case asks for it. This will ensure fast, effective credit repair.
- Once your credit repair is completed, get copies of your Equifax (formerly, Veda) and Dun & Bradstreet credit files to ensure your credit file is clear before applying for finance again.
- Apply for credit to a low risk lender to get back in the financial game.
Steps 1 2,4, and 6 are included in our credit repair service fees. Once we have finished our work you will be ready to have your loan approved.